Here we’ll try to help you how to take your measurements. IMPORTANT! Use metric system.
If you need help, fell free to message us!
It would help if you had assistance from a friend or (better option – experienced tailor) when measuring. Best thing is to wear good-fitting shirt and trousers. The tape should be held snug, but not too closely – to the measurements you take we will add few extra cm for your clothes and you need to feel comfortably wearing them!
Here you can find Personal Size Chart.
- back length (from neck to hip)
- back waist length (from neck to waist)
- skirt length (from waist to few cm beneath the knee)
- sleeve length
- front bust length (from shoulder to nipple line)
- front waist length (from shoulder to waist through bust)
- trousers length (from waist to ankle)